Kevin C. Cox, Getty Images for NFL
Eric Ryan, Getty Images
Gerardo Mora, Getty Images
Eric Ryan, Getty Images
Tim Boyles, Getty Images
Dominique Charriau, WireImage
Carlos Alvarez, Getty Images
Frazer Harrison, Getty Images
Julien Hekimian, WireImage
Holly on Beauty
· Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! I never leave the house (or let my kids leave the house!) without making sure every last inch of skin has been moisturized. One of my favorites is Suave's Advanced Therapy Body Lotion. It only costs a little but leaves my skin soft, smooth and moisturized
· Look to your local drugstore for mascara and lip gloss. There's no need to break the bank on these products. Also, bend the tip of your drugstore mascara to help give that extra length and curl you're looking for
· Wear sunscreen and apply often. No matter your skin tone, we all need a healthy dose of sunscreen to keep our skin healthy
· No matter what your crazy summer schedule holds, take a break to enjoy life's small indulgences! One of my favorite ways to indulge is to slip into a delicious fragrance. Since perfume can feel heavy on skin during the hot summer months, I get my fragrance from a body wash. I'm currently obsessed with Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom Indulgent Body Wash – it has an alluring, fresh scent, plus it leaves my skin moisturized. My daughter loves it too!
· Drink plenty of water. Not only is it important to stay hydrated during the hot summer months, but drinking water will help skin stay clear and looking youthful
· No matter how tired you are, always wash your face before heading to bed – it's important to wash away the day's germs and impurities from your face to keep skin looking healthy. This is a beauty lesson I am currently passing on to my 11-year-old daughter!.
Holly Robinson PeeHolly on Style
· You don't need to spend a lot of money to look like a million bucks this summer. Working moms can stretch their dollars by updating their preexisting summer wardrobe with some new trendy touches.
· A colorful kitten heel is the perfect summer shoe to wear with a sundress or swimsuit. It will slightly elongate your legs and add a flirty touch to your wardrobe. Or, if you're afraid of heights, opt for a flat bedazzled sandal that will dress up your jeans.
· Invest in a summer-inspired wrap that can be worn a few different ways – as a skirt, beach wrap or scarf.
· When it comes to the office, working moms can update their 9-to-5 wear with summery touches like a brightly colored cardigan or statement necklace.
·Don't spend a lot on sunglasses. I'm a busy mom, and I'm constantly misplacing and losing my sunglasses while chasing around the kids all summer. Look for designer-inspired shades at mass outlet stores so you won't be heartbroken if you leave them at the pool.